Search This Blog

Sunday, December 4, 2022

When they couldn't face the TRUTH, Abiy Ahmed supporters trying to silence me.

 Abiy's regime cadre's and his supporters trying their best to silence me from being the voice to voiceless Oromo Community. This are the Proof from one of many attempts. The screen shot picture showing below is my Facebook Account that was suspended for a month because of many complaints about the post in it. The fact is completely different from the reason of suspension . One thing they don't understand is that NO ONE CAN STOP me from being the VOICE til i die. I will continue advocating JUSTICE , FREEDOM and DEMOCRACY . I will continue exposing liesof Abiy's regime and showing the fact on the ground .

THE TRUTH ALWAYS WINS!


#JUSTICE

#FREEDOM

#DEMOCRACY 

#StopKillingPeople





Ashenafi Tessema


No comments:

Post a Comment